It is well known that Whatsapp is ready to roll out in India, its payments services shortly. In the context Whatsapp is working on setting up a 24 hour customer support for its users.
- Whatsapp has over 200 million users in India, who will be provided support through e-mails as well as a toll-free number.
- This service will be made available 24 hours a day. Payments users can contact the support team via these sources when the services are rolled out in India.
- Further it is added that the support will be available in English as well as three Indian Languages viz Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati.
- The launch date and other details are still not been declared which is possibly come during the next coming weeks.
- Around one million people are now testing Whatsapp Payments services in India, which is said to be the largest base for the Facebook owned company which has over 1.5 billion users globally.