Cancellation and Refund Policy
- This refund policy is applicable to all Programs for Self paid Students and Sponsored students who have paid Full Fee / Partial Fee.
- Any kind of refund is not permissible once a candidate has been admitted to a program.
- The fees and other dues, once paid, under no circumstances is refundable, adjustable or transferable.
- Students discontinuing in the middle of the course will not be refunded the fee, other dues and security deposits (if any).
- The refund of fee is only applicable if A Program is called off by the academy.
- Our Refund policy is subject to the following conditions: Your admission will be cancelled on the following:
- If the admission form is incomplete.
- If the supporting documents are not complete.
- If false and misleading documents have been submitted.
- If required program eligibility criteria is not met
- If incorrect or wrong information is given
Please Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Any refund as per the above clause is subject to deduction of GST and any other taxes implied by Government of India.