Here are the benefits offered by State Bank of India:
State Bank of India (SBI) offers salaried employees from across sectors an option to open a salary account with the bank. It offers special salary account packages for different sectors, such as private, central government, state government, defence forces, and other institutions. etc. The bank offers a range of benefits and services, as well as access to secure net-banking and mobile-banking services. These customers need not maintain the minimum balance in this account.
The account holder gets facilities like:
- Unlimited transactions across ATMs,
- Credit card,
- Internet Banking Facilities
- Various insurance packages.
- Also depending on their salary package, they can avail of a certain quantum of personal loans, home loans, car loans, among other facilities.
Salary account benefits and features:
- The salary account holders can open zero balance account and get free unlimited transactions across ATMs of any bank. This account comes bundled with SBI credit card.
- The account holders get complimentary personal accident insurance (death) cover of up to Rs 20 Lakhs.
- They also get complimentary air accident insurance (Death) cover of up to Rs 30 lakhs.
- The salary account holders can avail of personal loans, home loans, car loans and education loans from the bank at cheaper rates.
- They can get up to 25 percent discount on locker service charges.
- Avail of auto-sweep to create e-MODs (multi-option deposits) and earn higher interest.
- With the account complimentary, the customers get demat and online trading A/c at the time of opening account. Besides that, they also get the facility of free issuance of drafts, multi-city cheques, SMS alerts. free online NEFT/RTGS, overdraft equivalent to 2 months net salary (available for select customers only).
- The customers also earn points on various transactions through the bank’s loyalty program “SBI Rewardz”.
- Besides that, the account holders also get the regular offers on debit cards and YONO by SBI.