The arrival of Jesus Christ to this universe is celebrated as CHRISTMAS. Jesus is no longer believed to belong to only the Christian Community. What is the specialty of Christmas?
- By Paying our reverence to the saints and sages of all religions we elevate ourselves to a higher level of maturity and get the blessings of all the religious leaders.
- This in turn will of-course will give us peace and prosperity is the overall belief.
- Love and wisdom is the only way to get joy in life, says poet Rabindranath Tagore.
- In this direction, the festival of Christmas preaches us the light of unconditional love and divine wisdom.
Need of the Hour:
- The world faces today violence, selfishness, and unimaginable cruelty
- This has resulted in loss of understanding and good sense amongst the population.
- This in turn makes us believe that we should not confine ourselves to cutting cakes and celebrating Christmas in a conventional way, but remember to carry forward the rich legacy of Christ and ensure to shower peace, love, harmony and thus promote human fraternity.
Jesus and his Preaching:
- Spread divine love and human kindness
- Don’t fear for God practice to love God
- Don’t fall behind religious injunctions try to pour the milk of human kindness
- Don’t forget that the Kingdom of God is within you.
- Thou shall love the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul and with all the strength and with all thy mind and love thy neighbours as thyself.
- Love when reaches its peak it reaches the infinity level and results in empathy for all.
- Our efforts should be to seek the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness.
- You will rid of your desires by a total surrender to God and thus get freed from the human bondage in the human-mind complex.
- His first commandment was to develop unconditional love for God and neighbours as an extension of oneself. Here neighbour he means the entire humanity.
- Jesus said that a surrender to the cosmic will “Let thy will be done “ensures culmination of spiritual wisdom and love.
The love and affection of Jesus Christ was so much that his divinity flowed his miraculous love even for his tormentors since he believed that God is Love. He repeatedly used to say “Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do”. Thus, he believed in peace and ultimate liberation. He preached that Light enters freely at any open space and hence we should keep our hearts open for entry of said light of love and wisdom to enable us to enter the Kingdom of Heaven within ourselves and rest in unwavering peace. This will, in turn, will facilitate in rebirth of Christ within.