Everyone individual has Superiority Complex in him, but only the degree varies. What does it do?
- The complex gives the individual courage and confidence.
- Ofcourse, it is true that one should have ego else he is destroyed
- Self confidence for a person is most essential to carry out the tasks assigned
- However, the self-confidence or Superiority complex should be subjected to limitations and guided by modesty.
- An absence of such pressure results in a person’s losing his utility and importance in the society
- The ultimate result is that a person is subjected to Ahankar or Pride which is ultimate for his destruction.
Two things bring modesty in a human namely
- The scientific bent of mind which is the result of realisation of knowledge and
- Being God Fearing which is the result of realisation of God
Sprite of Modesty:
- When a person finds others around him to be less accomplished than himself pride catches up in him and feels highly proud of himself.
- A person with a scientific bent of mind is able to find himself and his issues in relation to knowledge rather than in relation to the person who possesses knowledge.
- A human can be limited but knowledge is unlimited.
- When compared to a person with a knowledge one can think himself greater than others but in relation to the wide world of knowledge, each one of us is less in stature.
- Obviously, this feeling will bring modesty in a person.
- He will see his affairs in relation to God the Almighty.
- When one sees oneself in relation to God, everyone becomes small, in relation to God and no one is great
- This belief of God fearing in a man makes him more balanced.
SPIRIT OF ISLAM
- Spirit of Islam can be called Allahu Akbar spirit.
- This expression Allahu Akbar is repeated several times during Prayer called Namaz.
- Allahu Akbar means God is great and it implies that I am not great.
- Thus, every day all God believers refresh their minds repeatedly with the idea that greatness pertains to only God
- In a Congregational prayer on person is made the leader and rest stand behind him which is a social form of expression of Allahu Akbar spirit.
- By saying Allahu Akbar one develops modesty which does not stop at any point.
- As it grows further during a prayer, it ends up in a high spirit of modesty, which becomes part and parcel of his everyday life.
- People who develop this spirit will never display any sort of egoism or pride and will distance themselves from others on minor provocations.
- Working under others will be an act of worship for them.
- These people find happiness in surrender and modesty rather than in making others surrender to them.
- They tend to accept their mistakes and free themselves from any desire for leadership.
**Source: Speaking Tree