- Credit card inquiries in Oct surpass year-ago figures
- Banks’ requests for information on credit card borrowers or ‘credit card inquiries’ in October this year, surpassed the same in the year-ago period, a credit information company said on Monday.
- This phenomenon suggests consumer economic activity has materially improved since the easing of covid-19 lock-down measures, Transunion Cibil, a credit information company, said.
- It can be noted that the festivities, coupled with pent-up demand during the lock-down, had resulted in improvement in many economic indicators in October.
- However, many observers are sceptical whether the same will continue ahead
Credit Cards normally have the following offerings:
- Enjoy Discounts on Shopping, Dining, Movies w/ Cashback & Reward Offers.
- Save Minimum 15% on Dining, 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver & Much More.
- Apply Now! Min. Salary ₹25000, Min. Age Required 23 Yrs.
- Types: 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver, Discounts on Shopping
- 15% Savings on Dining, Discounts on Travel
- Redeemable Reward Points.